Friday, April 8, 2011

Mac So Sweet Collection


I'm no MAC fan boy, only possessing 4 products from them including these. Nor am I a hater, I love there imagery and concepts behind the releases.The pro image from this release was too much I loved it. I was anticipating this release for months. I know that there are a lot of hardcore mac fans and on the flip side the people who have begun to hate Mac due to the constant flood of new releases. It's hard to get sucked into the hype surrounding the launches. I know I do but some how they never look quite the same in person or one me(bummer). I love cute bright girly colors. I picked up a few pieces. I'm thinking I should have gotten In Sync lipliner but it's not critical since it's now a permeant color.

IMG_4862.jpg

I missed out on Naked lipliner when it was first time it was released. Since I have very pale skin it's hard to find a lipliner that will look light against my skin tone. It's like a slightly peachy toned light flesh tone. It's hard to see it on my skin but I really like the effect on my lips. It's just what I was looking for.

IMG_4861.jpg

I've also wanted a bright pink lipstick for a long time. I wanted a bright true light pink. Most of the ones I tried skewed to much towards purple or were to pastel. I planned on getting Girl About Town if I couldn't find a better pink. After seeing the Spring/Summer bright lips trend my need became a must. Lucky for me I meet Candy Yum Yum. When I saw this lipstick in store it was love at first sight. It's a WOW that's bright color. It's crazy obnoxious color but some how remains pretty cute.

IMG_4863.jpg

From the top: Candy Yum Yum over Naked, Candy Yum Yumm, Naked

Summary- Being the first time I've bought any MAC lipsticks or lipliners I don't know how they compare with others in the range. But I'm loving these two products. There exactly what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment