Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Must Have: Sunscreen



First of all, I have fairly pale skin(NW20). I do burn easily and like to protect my skin. I've tried tons of sunscreen both high and low end. My favorite is the new Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock SPF 70. It has everything I want in a sunscreen: high SPF feels like nothing, dries matte, and good price.

Before this I used Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. But its weird and heavy on my skin. Also it breaks me out if I wear it everyday. It's a creamy white formula and really needs to be worked into the skin to prevent it from leaving a white cast on you skin. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch wasn't all bad, it was the one sunscreen that completely protected my skin. I've never burned once with it.

I decided to look for a new sunscreen. I've tried Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion and found it to be very greasy and I still burned when wearing it. I recently tried Clinique Sun SPF 30 Face Cream I liked it. It was a little greasy, low SPF but it didn't feel that bad on. I had the trail size with a gift set and was going to get the full size till I tried the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock is perfect for me and my needs from a sunscreen. It's weightless and dries to a matte/natural finish. Surprisingly it actually makes my skin feel softer after putting.



No comments:

Post a Comment